We are excited to offer a complimentary service called the “Brace Bus” to you and your children. We will soon revitalize this service, and it is our hope that it makes your child’s orthodontic treatment more convenient. In order for this service to operate smoothly, we ask that the following guidelines be followed:
* Patients/guardians must complete the Brace Bus forms and return all forms to our office in advance of this service being utilized.
* You must put our drivers’ names Mrs. Sasha Wimberly and Mrs. Dale Bell on your child’s school pick up list. Mrs. Bell retired after 37 years as a Duval County Public Schools educator. Mrs. Wimberly is a caring wife and mother of 4 children.
* The Brace Bus will run between 8:00am to 12:00pm. Children may be dropped off for 8:00am appointment, no earlier than 7:45am, and the Brace Bus will take them back to school, provided that you have made an appointment with the Brace Bus to return your child to school.
* We provide this service to most Duval County and most private schools within a 10 mile radius of the office. Please check with the front desk to make sure we provide pick-ups at your child’s school.
* If your child will miss lunch at school, please send a bag lunch or make arrangements with your child’s school for him/her to eat at a different time.
* If you have any questions, please call our office at 904-745-4555.